Faster development, faster delivery, faster return… The value of cloud native approaches is indisputable in today’s always-on digital economy, but the path to successful implementation is unclear for businesses burdened with legacy IT environments and technical debt. As this challenge comes up frequently in conversations with clients and prospects, we decided to dig deeper into the subject with independent analyst firm 451 Research in our recent webinar: Trends in Cloud Native – What’s on the Horizon for Enterprise IT.
During this webinar, 451 Research co-founder William Fellows and I discussed the following topics:
- Adoption of cloud native trends such as microservices, containers, Kubernetes, DevOps, and serverless computing (Functions as a Service or FaaS)
- The impact and evolution of cloud native
- Roadblocks that are hindering the implementation of cloud native technologies
- How Expedient Enterprise Cloud (EEC) supports cloud native practices
- Two EEC case studies that illustrate the cloud native functionality of our platform
Watch the full replay of the webinar now:
As Expedient’s Principal Technologist, AJ Kuftic is responsible for driving technology change and helping customers understand the capabilities of Expedient’s solutions. Follow him on Twitter.