Expedient is VMware’s Americas Cloud Partner of the Year!
At VMware’s 2019 Partner Leadership Summit, Expedient was named VMware’s 2018 Americas Regional Cloud Partner of the Year. Expedient was honored alongside other VMware partners from around the world during the 2018 VMware Partner Innovation Award ceremony, which recognizes partner excellence in using VMware technology to drive digital transformation for customers.
As part of the 2018 awards, VMware honored partners across 12 global and 11 regional categories. Expedient’s recognition as VMware’s Americas Regional Cloud Partner of the Year is in large part due to the development and deployment of our next-generation infrastructure as a service (IaaS) solution, Expedient Enterprise Cloud (EEC) – which was built using the full stack of VMware Cloud Infrastructure services and officially debuted at VMworld 2018 in Las Vegas.
However, EEC isn’t the only reason Expedient won this prestigious award. It was a combination of several factors from 2018, including:
- Year-Over-Year Business Growth with VMware – Our business with VMware grew significantly in 2018 over 2017, which was driven by healthy client adoption of Expedient cloud and managed services.
- Adoption of VMware Focus Technology – Expedient adopted VMware vSAN™ and VMware vCloud Director® with the launch of EEC. All new Expedient cloud clients will be served by this technology.
- Achievement of VMware Cloud Verified Designation – EEC incorporates the entire VMware software defined data center (SDDC), including VMware NSX®, the VMware vRealize Suite, and the aforementioned vSAN and vCloud Director components.
- Launch partner with VMC on AWS – Expedient established competency to deliver VMware Cloud on Amazon Web Services and announced it at VMworld 2018.
- Go-to-Market Demand Generation – Expedient partnered with VMware to create a video case study for Prodigo Solutions, a Pittsburgh-area SaaS company that transformed its business operations and customer onboarding process with a converged IaaS solution from Expedient based on VMware technology. Expedient executives also participated in VMware video testimonials, which are used to drive service provider adoption of new VMware software and services.
- VMworld Session Content Development – Expedient VP of Product Strategy, AJ Kuftic, presented EEC to a capacity crowd in a session dedicated to the launch and overview of a solution based on the comprehensive VMware SDDC.
In addition to these activities, many individuals at Expedient work closely with VMware on an ongoing basis to ensure synergy and alignment on product technology roadmaps, channel sales strategy, and more. We are humbled and honored by this recognition by VMware and look forward to increased collaboration in the future. To learn more about the 2018 VMware Partner Innovation Awards, read this press release.
As Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Jonathan Rosenson is responsible for overseeing organizational functions that drive growth at Expedient. Jon additionally acts as an external spokesperson conveying the Expedient story._ Follow him on Twitter.